Valid as of Sept 2023
Each of our small group sessions lasts for 1.5 hours.
- Tuition is £27 per hour which is £40.50 for a 1.5 hour session.
- In school-based centres where the group starts a little after school finishes, we will supervise after-school play (for example from 1530 until tuition starts at 1600) at no additional charge.
- Sibling discounts and bursaries can be awarded in some cases, and if financial issues are preventing you from joining our tuition centres then please contact us to discuss.
- Fees are billed on a half termly basis (usually 5 or 6 weeks) at the beginning of a half term of teaching and are due in advance. Staggered payment terms can be arranged if necessary.
Cost of Materials (valid as of Sept 2023)
In the earlier stages of the course, we buy resources and charge them to you at cost (whilst passing on any bulk discounts we receive from materials suppliers). In this way we can ensure all pupils always have the correct materials ready at a given point in the tuition cycle. In the later stages of the course, you may be asked to purchase more bespoke materials yourself for your child depending school choice and academic need. We will always advise you on the best materials to purchase.
- Year 4: Materials are charged twice a year and are likely to be no more than around £40 in total.
- Year 5: This is currently £25 per half term block due to the amount of materials required. In the final term, you will be asked to provide and source timed papers for your child that reflect their school choices – we will advise what you should purchase based on your child’s goals.
- Year 6: This varies depending on target schools etc. but we typically provide around £25 worth of materials in the autumn of Y6. Parents are asked to purchase their own timed papers for their child – we will advise what you should purchase based on your child’s goals.